He on SO, I'm sort of a "noob pioneer", asking stupid questions that other noobs wanted to know but are afraid to ask themselves.
I hope I'll be able to share information about my native language here on SE.
Member for 5 years, 3 months
7 profile views
Last seen Feb 6 '19 at 15:44
- Christianity 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Area 51 2.7k 2.7k 22 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 99 gold badges3232 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Latin Language 1.5k 1.5k 99 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 54 Is a man-eating plant realistic?
- 41 How (un)likely is a split of one major river into two others?
- 36 How severe were the casualties in ancient/medieval battles?
- 34 What’s the best strategy for turning off CFLs that will save energy but not reduce lifespan so much
- 27 When did “c” before “e” or “i” start to be pronounced as [ts] (in contrast to classical [k])?
- 25 How different were high medieval Latin dialects from different parts of Europe?
- 24 How would sails from a fireproof material affect ship's performance?
- View more network posts →