I am a Professional Hacker of Internets.
I worked for AOL for almost thirteen years as a security engineer and have been in the industry for over 25 years, automating anything that isn't tied down so I have more time to automate things.
My best and favorite language is Python. I first learned to code in Perl, which really wasn't the greatest of introductions. (Bad programming practices!) I always found programming tedious and boring, yet still necessary, before I discovered Python.
I have lots of skills with all things tech: servers, network hardware, firewalls, game systems... It's all prime for hacking!!
Top network posts
- 409 Django auto_now and auto_now_add
- 124 Django's forms.Form vs forms.ModelForm
- 68 How does inheritance of __slots__ in subclasses actually work?
- 68 How do you add "3 months" to a datetime.date object in python?
- 64 Convert ConfigParser.items('') to dictionary
- 62 How can I strip comment tags from HTML using BeautifulSoup?
- 61 Why does "python setup.py sdist" create unwanted "PROJECT-egg.info" in project root directory?
- View more network posts →