I am a data scientist that loves to use Linux and open source software.
I spend some time writing useless R packages on Github.
- Stack Overflow 47.5k 47.5k 88 gold badges100100 silver badges131131 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 6k 6k 88 gold badges4444 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.6k 1.6k 1414 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 698 698 1010 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 507 507 11 gold badge55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 599 Run R script from command line
- 452 Standardize data columns in R
- 121 Global and local variables in R
- 113 How to calculate the number of occurrence of a given character in each row of a column of strings?
- 81 Why do we need to use visudo instead of directly modifying the sudoers file?
- 73 Select random element in a list of R?
- 68 Why was the Triwizard Cup used as the portkey?
- View more network posts →