I graduated in 2003 with a degree in IT. I'm very proud to have graduated as I'm one of a minority that are disabled with a college education. I live with Cerebral Palsy, specifically spastic triplegia. I'm a programmer by trade specializing in Web Technologies. I have been using Linux, specifically Gentoo, since 2004. I lean towards Tech Support when possible as I enjoy passing on my knowledge.
Member for 5 years
25 profile views
Last seen Nov 6 '18 at 8:17
Top Network Posts
- 15 Do spaces matter in a crontab
- 12 On system memory... specifically the difference between `tmpfs,` `shm,` and `hugepages...`
- 12 When Interviewing, How Do I properly Ask if the Position has Internal Applicants
- 11 how to open fiddler saz files on mac or online?
- 11 Packages to rebuild after upgrading gcc on gentoo systems
- 11 What does LTR kernel mean?
- 11 How do I cross-compile Chromium for ARM?
- View more network posts →