Specializing in the testing of safety-related embedded systems with software written mostly in C++98. This includes developing own testing instruments in C++ and Python, maintaining an Ubuntu server, scripting in Windows batch files and Bash (Linux and MinGW) and advanced usage of version control systems Git and SVN.
I also do PHP programming in the free-time and work with multimedia, mostly on macOS.
Member for 6 years
169 profile views
Last seen 21 hours ago
- Ask Ubuntu 8.5k 8.5k 66 gold badges3232 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.7k 3.7k 33 gold badges2727 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Super User 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 673 673 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 183 183 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 53 Why does mount happen over an existing directory?
- 47 How to test with Python's unittest that a warning has been thrown?
- 45 The disk image is 497GB smaller than the target device
- 42 How to install local .deb packages with apt-get
- 40 Is it possible to install Firefox on Ubuntu with no desktop enviroment?
- 24 Create a folder "Photo" inside all directories recursively
- 23 Getting IP address of a direct-connected computer
- View more network posts →