Specializing in the testing of safety-related embedded systems with software written mostly in C++98. This includes developing own testing instruments in C++ and Python, maintaining an Ubuntu server, scripting in Windows batch files and Bash (Linux and MinGW) and advanced usage of version control systems Git and SVN.
I also do PHP programming in the free-time and work with multimedia, mostly on macOS.
Member for 7 years, 4 months
188 profile views
Last seen Mar 9 at 6:26
- Ask Ubuntu 10k 10k 77 gold badges4141 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.7k 4.7k 33 gold badges3333 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Super User 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 734 734 11 gold badge66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 214 214 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 67 How to test with Python's unittest that a warning has been thrown?
- 59 Why does mount happen over an existing directory?
- 59 How to install local .deb packages with apt-get
- 45 The disk image is 497GB smaller than the target device
- 43 Is it possible to install Firefox on Ubuntu with no desktop enviroment?
- 41 Why is github asking me username/password although I setup SSH authentication?
- 24 Create a folder "Photo" inside all directories recursively
- View more network posts →