Specializing in the testing of safety-related embedded systems with software written mostly in C++98. This includes developing own testing instruments in C++ and Python, maintaining an Ubuntu server, scripting in Windows batch files and Bash (Linux and MinGW) and advanced usage of version control systems Git and SVN.
I also do PHP programming in the free-time and work with multimedia, mostly on macOS.
Member for 5 years, 1 month
156 profile views
Last seen yesterday
Top Network Posts
- 50 Why does mount happen over an existing directory?
- 30 How to test with Python's unittest that a warning has been thrown?
- 24 Create a folder "Photo" inside all directories recursively
- 24 How to install local .deb packages with apt-get
- 22 Booting into text mode in 16.04
- 19 Graphics horribly corrupted on Ubuntu 16.04 in VirtualBox, showing random strips of pixelated colors
- 17 Getting IP address of a direct-connected computer
- View more network posts →