Specializing in the testing of safety-related embedded systems with software written mostly in C++98. This includes developing own testing instruments in C++ and Python, maintaining an Ubuntu server, scripting in Windows batch files and Bash (Linux and MinGW) and advanced usage of version control systems Git and SVN.
I also do PHP programming in the free-time and work with multimedia, mostly on macOS.
Member for 6 years, 9 months
184 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
- Ask Ubuntu 9.5k 9.5k 66 gold badges3838 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.4k 4.4k 33 gold badges2929 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Super User 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 694 694 11 gold badge66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 214 214 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 60 How to test with Python's unittest that a warning has been thrown?
- 55 Why does mount happen over an existing directory?
- 51 How to install local .deb packages with apt-get
- 45 The disk image is 497GB smaller than the target device
- 42 Is it possible to install Firefox on Ubuntu with no desktop enviroment?
- 24 Create a folder "Photo" inside all directories recursively
- 24 Booting into text mode in 16.04
- View more network posts →