Specializing in the testing of safety-related embedded systems with software written mostly in C++98. This includes developing own testing instruments in C++ and Python, maintaining an Ubuntu server, scripting in Windows batch files and Bash (Linux and MinGW) and advanced usage of version control systems Git and SVN.
I also do PHP programming in the free-time and work with multimedia, mostly on macOS.
Member for 7 years
187 profile views
Last seen Dec 9 '20 at 15:01
- Ask Ubuntu 9.7k 9.7k 77 gold badges3939 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.5k 4.5k 33 gold badges3030 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Super User 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 714 714 11 gold badge66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 214 214 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 62 How to test with Python's unittest that a warning has been thrown?
- 57 Why does mount happen over an existing directory?
- 56 How to install local .deb packages with apt-get
- 45 The disk image is 497GB smaller than the target device
- 43 Is it possible to install Firefox on Ubuntu with no desktop enviroment?
- 27 Why is github asking me username/password although I setup SSH authentication?
- 24 Create a folder "Photo" inside all directories recursively
- View more network posts →