Specializing in the testing of safety-related embedded systems with software written mostly in C++98. This includes developing own testing instruments in C++ and Python, maintaining an Ubuntu server, scripting in Windows batch files and Bash (Linux and MinGW) and advanced usage of version control systems Git and SVN.
I also do PHP programming in the free-time and work with multimedia, mostly on macOS.
Top Network Posts
- 49 Why does mount happen over an existing directory?
- 24 Create a folder "Photo" inside all directories recursively
- 19 Booting into text mode in 16.04
- 18 Graphics horribly corrupted on Ubuntu 16.04 in VirtualBox, showing random strips of colors
- 17 Getting IP address of a direct-connected computer
- 15 How to install local .deb packages with apt-get
- 15 How to test with Python's unittest that a warning has been thrown?
- View more network posts →