My recent answers ⬅ please critique!
Regarding my recent Haskell answers - here's my
:set +m :set prompt "λ: " :set prompt-cont " | "
- Vote! There's badges - for - it!
- Bad mood? Take a break.
- Obsolesce and flag comments.
- Don't answer in comments - can't downvote or see edit history, but easily deleted.
- Do reviews.
- Use one account.
Spolsky: Only close real dupes; Edit questions, generalize; Build an answer library.
- site scope overlap is ok, be jealous of questions, make best fit site
- close, don't migrate bad questions
- suggest where they might get better answers
Code licenses: CC-BY-SA/MIT (But I'm not litigious.)
Top Network Posts
- 4284 How to merge two dictionaries in a single expression?
- 2345 Manually raising (throwing) an exception in Python
- 724 Usage of __slots__?
- 639 Accessing the index in 'for' loops?
- 460 What does if __name__ == "__main__": do?
- 437 Why do credit card forms ask for Visa, MasterCard, etc.?
- 373 Difference between append vs. extend list methods in Python
- View more network posts →