Long time Linux user (currently Kubuntu). Use Windows 7 & 10 when I have to. Programmed in many languages, currently using bash and awk for most things. Learning Python.
Have a project on sourceforge:
Duplex printing emulator for non-duplex printers (Linux) http://sourceforge.net/projects/duplexpr/
and support the original AutoKey project https://github.com/autokey/autokey
Member for 8 years, 3 months
8 profile views
Last seen May 1 '18 at 23:13
- Ask Ubuntu 1.4k 1.4k 99 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Writing 656 656 66 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Super User 523 523 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 306 306 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 11 Is there a difference between installing an application via Ubuntu Software Center or a terminal?
- 8 How can I change what keys on my keyboard do? (How can I create custom keyboard commands/shortcuts?)
- 8 How to write bash script to configure my displays when HDMI is plugged in or unplugged
- 7 Where should I keep my personal files while keeping the pathname short?
- 6 What does the syntax on this shell command with extglob mean?
- 6 Does the filesystem influence flash drive speed?
- 6 Can computer components go bad when not in use?
- View more network posts →