A+ Certified PC Tech. Started with CP/M waybackwhen. Associated with http://www.freegeek.org as a volunteer instructor for many years. Six years post-secondary computer instruction, 14 years system administration. A decade of radio and telephony experience preceding. No link I provide is an affiliate links, I receive no compensation of any kind from these links.
Member for 5 years, 11 months
48 profile views
Last seen Sep 12 at 23:47
- Ask Ubuntu 5.2k 5.2k 55 gold badges1818 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Super User 4.7k 4.7k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Amateur Radio 669 669 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 328 328 44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 57 If I copy a bootable USB drive to another USB, will it create a duplicate bootable drive?
- 34 What are socket files?
- 30 What are the differences between EPUB2 and EPUB3?
- 18 Which is better for keeping data: primary partition or logical partition?
- 18 How to find out what graphics driver is installed?
- 14 Installing Windows to flash UEFI/ BIOS, then reinstalling Ubuntu
- 12 What could be the name of this rare type of HP Pavilion power connectors?
- View more network posts →