Just some guy from Switzerland, fulltime
Ubuntu/Mint ArchLinux user.
Coding languages: Java (+Android), Python, C/C++, (PHP, CSS, HTML)
HP ProBook 455 G1, ArchLinux, AMD A8-4500M, 4x 1.9GHz, 8 GiB RAM, 256 GB SSD, 1TB HDD, AMD Radeon HD 8570M
OnePlus 3T, LineageOS 14.1
I like offending people because I think people who get offended should be offended.
- Linus Torvalds
Member for 5 years, 9 months
31 profile views
Last seen Jun 5 '16 at 20:16
- Ask Ubuntu 10.8k 10.8k 99 gold badges4747 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.9k 3.9k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Code Golf 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 548 548 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Area 51 181 181 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 327 Xcode 7.2 no matching provisioning profiles found
- 107 When using && and sudo on the first command, is the second command run as sudo too?
- 83 View history of commands ran in terminal
- 68 How to write a C program for multiplication without using the * and + operators?
- 35 Why does ^C, ^V etc. appear in the terminal when I use the Ctrl+character keyboard shortcut?
- 26 How to make `apt-get upgrade` use less resources?
- 19 My Ubuntu is running fsck on every bootup
- View more network posts →