I am an engineering physics student from Stockholm, Sweden, with a passionate interest in programming and software architecture. Since creating my first program at age 12 (a VB6 app that showed a smiley when a button was clicked) I've spent many hours in front of my computer, watching screen casts and reading blogs about programming as well as trying all the new concepts out in my own programs. Although my primary career choice is within physics research, software engineering remains a close runner-up.
StackOverflow has been immensely helpful in my endeavors of becoming a programmer - if not a professional one, then at least one who produces professional quality code.
- Stack Overflow 35.9k 35.9k 3535 gold badges176176 silver badges328328 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 6.6k 6.6k 1010 gold badges4646 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.4k 1.4k 77 gold badges3030 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Super User 1.3k 1.3k 77 gold badges2424 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 404 404 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 492 Where do I place my own .sty or .cls files, to make them available to all my .tex files?
- 154 Is there a CSS not equals selector?
- 146 Moq: Invalid setup on a non-overridable member: x => x.GetByTitle("asdf")
- 122 Visual Studio 2010 IntelliSense doesn't select a default value - it just marks it
- 88 Dark Theme for Visual Studio 2010 With Productivity Power Tools
- 78 How do I list the groups that a UNIX user is a member of?
- 76 How do I get the type name of a generic type argument?
- View more network posts →