currently building a gas dynamics physics engine in c++ using OpenGL for visualization ... streaming media software engineer - update inserted - now I'm using Web Audio API / WebGL / web sockets / nodejs for my sound synthesis engine - upon listening to a sample of sound it dynamically evolves a genome / gene regulatory network which can recreate the source sound, now with a genetic representation of the sound I am able to grow very interesting compositions
- Stack Overflow 20.2k 20.2k 99 gold badges7171 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 9.7k 9.7k 66 gold badges3939 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- DevOps 417 417 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Super User 344 344 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 617 "Cross origin requests are only supported for HTTP." error when loading a local file
- 299 Skipping acquire of configured file 'main/binary-i386/Packages' as repository 'xxx' doesn't support architecture 'i386'
- 201 docker login unknown shorthand flag: 'e'
- 191 Skipping acquire of configured file 'main/binary-i386/Packages' as repository 'xxx' doesn't support architecture 'i386'
- 58 E: Unable to locate package vim on Debian jessie simplified Docker container
- 48 How can I deactivate Bluetooth on system startup?
- View more network posts →