currently building a gas dynamics physics engine in c++ using OpenGL for visualization ... streaming media software engineer - update inserted - now I'm using Web Audio API / WebGL / web sockets / nodejs for my sound synthesis engine - upon listening to a sample of sound it dynamically evolves a genome / gene regulatory network which can recreate the source sound, now with a genetic representation of the sound I am able to grow very interesting compositions
- Stack Overflow 18.4k 18.4k 77 gold badges6666 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 7.6k 7.6k 66 gold badges3131 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 984 984 11 gold badge99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- DevOps 365 365 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Super User 334 334 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 586 "Cross origin requests are only supported for HTTP." error when loading a local file
- 230 Skipping acquire of configured file 'main/binary-i386/Packages' as repository 'xxx' doesn't support architecture 'i386'
- 191 docker login unknown shorthand flag: 'e'
- 135 Skipping acquire of configured file 'main/binary-i386/Packages' as repository 'xxx' doesn't support architecture 'i386'
- 42 Unknown encoder 'libx264'
- 42 E: Unable to locate package vim on Debian jessie simplified Docker container
- View more network posts →