currently building a gas dynamics physics engine in c++ using OpenGL for visualization ... streaming media software engineer - update inserted - now I'm using Web Audio API / WebGL / web sockets / nodejs for my sound synthesis engine - upon listening to a sample of sound it dynamically evolves a genome / gene regulatory network which can recreate the source sound, now with a genetic representation of the sound I am able to grow very interesting compositions
- Stack Overflow 17.5k 17.5k 77 gold badges6464 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 5.9k 5.9k 55 gold badges2929 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 786 786 11 gold badge88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Computational Science 301 301 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Super User 299 299 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 572 "Cross origin requests are only supported for HTTP." error when loading a local file
- 200 Skipping acquire of configured file 'main/binary-i386/Packages' as repository 'xxx' doesn't support architecture 'i386'
- 182 docker login unknown shorthand flag: 'e'
- 114 Skipping acquire of configured file 'main/binary-i386/Packages' as repository 'xxx' doesn't support architecture 'i386'
- 41 Unknown encoder 'libx264'
- 36 E: Unable to locate package vim on Debian jessie simplified Docker container
- View more network posts →