"Part of the challenge of programming is looking at the building blocks provided to you and deciding how to assemble them to build something new. After all, if everything you wanted a program to do already existed ready-made, it wouldn't be called programming any more. It would be called shopping."
Member for 10 years, 7 months
7 profile views
Last seen Feb 15 '12 at 13:38
- Stack Overflow 102.2k 102.2k 2828 gold badges192192 silver badges261261 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 323 323 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Super User 276 276 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Area 51 251 251 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 341 What's the best way to validate an XML file against an XSD file?
- 242 In Java 8 how do I transform a Map<K,V> to another Map<K,V> using a lambda?
- 157 How to I output org.w3c.dom.Element to string format in java?
- 143 java.io.IOException: mark/reset not supported
- 135 console.writeline and System.out.println
- 130 Creating Unicode character from its number
- 121 Why Java needs Serializable interface?
- View more network posts →