"Part of the challenge of programming is looking at the building blocks provided to you and deciding how to assemble them to build something new. After all, if everything you wanted a program to do already existed ready-made, it wouldn't be called programming any more. It would be called shopping."
Member for 9 years, 2 months
7 profile views
Last seen Feb 15 '12 at 13:38
- Stack Overflow 97.1k 97.1k 2424 gold badges182182 silver badges253253 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Super User 266 266 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 253 253 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Area 51 251 251 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 323 What's the best way to validate an XML file against an XSD file?
- 193 In Java 8 how do I transform a Map<K,V> to another Map<K,V> using a lambda?
- 151 How to I output org.w3c.dom.Element to string format in java?
- 129 java.io.IOException: mark/reset not supported
- 122 Creating Unicode character from its number
- 121 console.writeline and System.out.println
- 115 Why Java needs Serializable interface?
- View more network posts →