"Part of the challenge of programming is looking at the building blocks provided to you and deciding how to assemble them to build something new. After all, if everything you wanted a program to do already existed ready-made, it wouldn't be called programming any more. It would be called shopping."
Member for 8 years, 9 months
7 profile views
Last seen Feb 15 '12 at 13:38
Top Network Posts
- 317 What's the best way to validate an XML file against an XSD file?
- 182 In Java 8 how do I transform a Map<K,V> to another Map<K,V> using a lambda?
- 151 How to I output org.w3c.dom.Element to string format in java?
- 123 java.io.IOException: mark/reset not supported
- 115 Creating Unicode character from its number
- 113 Why Java needs Serializable interface?
- 113 console.writeline and System.out.println
- View more network posts →