Member for 11 years, 2 months
"Part of the challenge of programming is looking at the building blocks provided to you and deciding how to assemble them to build something new. After all, if everything you wanted a program to do already existed ready-made, it wouldn't be called programming any more. It would be called shopping."
- Stack Overflow 103.8k 103.8k 2929 gold badges195195 silver badges261261 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 343 343 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Super User 276 276 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Area 51 251 251 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 346 What's the best way to validate an XML file against an XSD file?
- 266 In Java 8 how do I transform a Map<K,V> to another Map<K,V> using a lambda?
- 159 How to I output org.w3c.dom.Element to string format in java?
- 152 java.io.IOException: mark/reset not supported
- 137 console.writeline and System.out.println
- 131 Creating Unicode character from its number
- 123 Why Java needs Serializable interface?
- View more network posts →