"Part of the challenge of programming is looking at the building blocks provided to you and deciding how to assemble them to build something new. After all, if everything you wanted a program to do already existed ready-made, it wouldn't be called programming any more. It would be called shopping."
Member for 9 years, 8 months
7 profile views
Last seen Feb 15 '12 at 13:38
- Stack Overflow 99k 99k 2626 gold badges185185 silver badges256256 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 323 323 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Super User 276 276 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Area 51 251 251 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 333 What's the best way to validate an XML file against an XSD file?
- 208 In Java 8 how do I transform a Map<K,V> to another Map<K,V> using a lambda?
- 155 How to I output org.w3c.dom.Element to string format in java?
- 132 java.io.IOException: mark/reset not supported
- 127 console.writeline and System.out.println
- 125 Creating Unicode character from its number
- 118 Why Java needs Serializable interface?
- View more network posts →