PhD and MS from MIT and BS from Stanford, all in chemical engineering. r/science moderator. Interested in emerging technologies, batteries, ML and AI.
Top network posts
- 508 How do I install Python 3.6 using apt-get?
- 297 How to find which version of TensorFlow is installed in my system?
- 131 netstat or alternative in docker ubuntu server 16.04 container
- 58 Emacs 25 on Ubuntu 16.10?
- 47 Is `sudo pip install` still a broken practice?
- 44 Remove Spotify pop-up notification when a song starts
- 41 Should I report an old bug that is still present?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (11)
30 Why do some questions appear with a red background? Jan 12 '17
13 Cleanup Project using SEDE Query Oct 13 '16
12 Why does my name not appear while flagging posts? Jun 15 '16
9 Is the word “Fedora” a swearing one? Sep 24 '16
7 Please don't flag old questions as EOL Sep 26 '16
5 Add ubuntu forums link to opinion close reason? Jun 1 '16
5 Who peer-reviews suggested edits? Jun 4 '16