Matthew Brown aka Lord Matt
A PHP junkie, cat owner and unusual bloke from the UK who likes to mess about with C++ sometimes. Also blogs.
I enjoy messing about with code, computers, RPGs and a fairly usual collection of geeky things.
I might link to my own blogs but only if I am sure that my post is about the best source of information there is (this is not as often as my ego would like).
I probably talk too much. I try to channel this into writing but warn me if my answers or questions are a bit verbose and I will try to cut back a bit.
I am dyslexic and sometimes make idiotic typing and spelling mistakes. Please try to have patience with me when that happens.
- Writing 3k 3k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- WordPress Development 436 436 33 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 426 426 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 344 344 88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 71 How do I become a better writer when I hate reading?
- 41 Chrome net::ERR_INCOMPLETE_CHUNKED_ENCODING error
- 33 How should I behave to assure my friends that I am not after their money?
- 32 How to know if your own story is surprising?
- 18 What is dpkg-reconfigure and how is it different from dpkg --configure?
- 17 Is a sequel allowed to start before the end of the first book?
- 15 How do you handle combat in Pathfinder when there are too many foes to even count?
- View more network posts →