Former Developer Advocate at Google - Progressive Web Apps (PWA), Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP), Chrome OS, and AR (Lens).
Former localization engineer at Yahoo!. I currently discourage localization in general, for reasons I haven't seen successfully challenged since 2009, with the exception of translating basic computer programming materials as a way to onboard new developers.
Entrepreneurship and disruptive technologies, biotech, 3D printing, brain-computer interfaces, prediction markets. Applying ~20 years of experience in software development and ~5 in the startup world in CTO roles at emergent tech companies.
If you feel grateful, here's my Amazon wishlist.
- Stack Overflow 108.6k 108.6k 4040 gold badges274274 silver badges358358 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 5.1k 5.1k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Super User 3.6k 3.6k 66 gold badges3232 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3k 3k 1919 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 2.8k 2.8k 44 gold badges2828 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 889 Read a file one line at a time in node.js?
- 443 How can I update to a newer version of Git using apt-get?
- 373 How to replace plain URLs with links?
- 286 Understanding Meteor Publish / Subscribe
- 140 What ways are out there to display a desktop notification from a web app?
- 135 What is the difference between Bower and npm?
- View more network posts →