" Philosophy is, when somebody searches a black cat inside a black tube, but this cat is not there. Religion is, when one screams: ' I have her ! ' " (anonymous)
" The mind is limited. The world is incredible. or: The world is limited. The mind is incredible ? " (insight)
"True - if you know how to encrypt fool-proof - then you risk, that your datas are copied fool-proof." (Roger Signwood)
To my person and my attitude: Yes - I am deaf - more I am stone-deaf, but not "stoned". In principle I don't vote down other Ubuntu - Users, I only vote up them, when ever there is a good reason for that. Or I remain neutral. This because voting down somebody is somehow antique - like to hold the thumb down as Roman towards the Gladiators - so voting down somebody is old-fashioned in my view.
"The more points one has, then the more FAT one has."
Member for 7 years, 7 months
60 profile views
Last seen Mar 27 '19 at 12:44
Top network posts
- 61 SD card reader not detected in Ubuntu 16.04
- 15 Virtualbox does not run: NS_ERROR_FAILURE
- 14 What does '(:0)' in the output of the command 'who' mean?
- 7 How to use syslog for else output ( show up with whois - query )?
- 7 How to add new fonts to gimp?
- 7 How do I kill the x-server?
- 6 Use sleep with minutes and seconds
- View more network posts →