- am the author of Endless Parentheses;
- help manage and develop CIDER, the most widely used Clojure IDE;
- help develop GNU Emacs when I have time;
author and manage a number of open source projects, among which:
- Paradox: Modernized Package Menu for Emacs.
- sx.el: Full-feature Emacs client for StackOverflow, Super User, and the entire Stack Exchange network.
- aggressive-indent-mode: Minor mode that keeps your code permanently indented.
- smart-mode-line: A powerful and beautiful mode-line for Emacs.
- The Bug-Hunter: Hunt down errors in elisp files.
- names: A namespace system for elisp.
Top Network Posts
- 199 Compile a LaTeX document into a PNG image that's as short as possible
- 134 Running a .desktop file in the terminal
- 123 Is it possible to pagebreak aligned equations?
- 113 Why does holding something up cost energy while no work is being done?
- 91 How can a script check if it's being run as root?
- 91 On this infinite grid of resistors, what's the equivalent resistance?
- 83 Disable a user's login without disabling the account
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (7)
12 Is there a way to directly contact a user? [duplicate] Oct 25 '10
11 How to describe keyboard shorcuts? Sep 10 '10
0 Why was question 4389 closed? Oct 4 '10