Is it or ? I guess it should be the first one, but it has no description and also was used before for screen edges.

1 Answer 1


There is already the tag - I assume that would be the best to use ;)

It looks like is being used far more generally than it probably should - out of the three questions that appear, one is for screen edges, one is for a Thinkpad Edge (computer model) and one is for a Sapphire Edge (another computer model). The more specific one seems far better to me.

  • 8
    EDGE is also another acronym for EGPRS (which becomes particularly relevant with a mobile Ubuntu).
    – user98085
    Commented Jul 24, 2013 at 21:13
  • 2
    This tag should be avoided altogether... is unhelpful.
    – Braiam
    Commented Jul 25, 2013 at 3:54
  • @Braiam: which tag are you referring to?
    – Flimm
    Commented Jul 27, 2013 at 15:28
  • @Flimm the edge tag. I've checked out most of the questions, and they are a mess.
    – Braiam
    Commented Jul 27, 2013 at 15:30

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .