I've used Linux since 1998 (when I started studying at the CS dept. where it originated from) and Ubuntu since around 2006. Nowadays Ubuntu is clearly the distro-of-choice for my development rig at work (while at home I mostly use Macs).
Earlier, I have asked and answered many Ubuntu questions at Super User. But I guess I'll use this site now; at least there's a lot higher concentration of Ubuntu knowhow here.
Member for 10 years, 2 months
8 profile views
Last seen Aug 8 '16 at 9:11
- Stack Overflow 71.9k 71.9k 6565 gold badges241241 silver badges350350 bronze badges
- Travel 12.3k 12.3k 1414 gold badges6262 silver badges107107 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 6.3k 6.3k 1111 gold badges3232 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Ask Different 5.5k 5.5k 1010 gold badges5050 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Super User 5.5k 5.5k 1010 gold badges4242 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 537 Can you find all classes in a package using reflection?
- 452 How can I initialise a static Map?
- 405 How to respond with HTTP 400 error in a Spring MVC @ResponseBody method returning String?
- 297 How can I download an entire website?
- 250 Best way to create an empty map in Java
- 245 How to combine two images into one on a Mac?
- 166 "Couldn't resolve resource" in Android Studio's Preview
- View more network posts →