"There are two ways of constructing a software design: One way is to make it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies, and the other way is to make it so complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies."
Stack that I'm most comfortable with:
Where I'm spending my free time:
Top network posts
- 261 'DataFrame' object has no attribute 'sort'
- 103 multiprocessing: Understanding logic behind `chunksize`
- 66 Add missing dates to pandas dataframe
- 55 How can I extract the nth row of a pandas data frame as a pandas data frame?
- 49 Convert Pandas DataFrame to JSON format
- 47 Using asyncio.Queue for producer-consumer flow
- 39 What does ** (double star/asterisk) and * (star/asterisk) do for parameters?
- View more network posts →