Here's a little joke that cracks me up:
So, a guy walks up to me and says, "I'm a tepee. I'm a wigwam. I'm a tepee! I'm a wigwam!" I said to him, "Relax, man. You're two tents!"
- Stack Overflow 95k 95k 2727 gold badges174174 silver badges305305 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.6k 3.6k 1414 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.8k 1.8k 77 gold badges2020 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Poker 1k 1k 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Code Review 634 634 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 412 Random float number generation
- 311 dynamic_cast and static_cast in C++
- 233 Can virtual functions have default parameters?
- 201 Why can't I forward-declare a class in a namespace using double colons?
- 193 Lambda capture as const reference?
- 181 When to use volatile with multi threading?
- 114 In Visual Studio C++, what are the memory allocation representations?
- View more network posts →