- Unix & Linux 3k 3k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.7k 1.7k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 723 723 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 380 380 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Super User 171 171 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 243 How to remove all empty directories in a subtree?
- 22 tar: How to create a tar file with arbitrary leading directories w/o 'cd'ing to parent dir
- 14 haproxy: how to prepare a server maintenance without kicking app sessions?
- 13 saslauthd authentication error
- 13 sssd: Is there a way to force a specific shell for some group members?
- 10 salt stack: use state jinja variables in template
- 10 How to set `umask` for the entire gnome session?
- View more network posts →