Originally from Lebanon. My first job started as a full stack web developer using ASP.NET and C# for almost 2-3 years (back then, the separation between backend and frontend development wasn't that common).
I switched to PHP development around mid-2010. Afterward, I fully adopted Ubuntu since version 10.10 when my work was no longer dependant on any Windows specific functionality.
My work manifested more and more towards backend development and architecture design of several systems and DevOps setups. I then started using Python and Bash scripting mostly for DevOps related functionalities at first.
I finally moved to Sweden where I am now fully working with Python at Greenely.
- Ask Ubuntu 8.7k 8.7k 55 gold badges4747 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.2k 2.2k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Magento 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 682 682 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Web Applications 123 123 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 94 How can I use RAM storage for the /tmp directory and how to set a maximum amount of RAM usage for it?
- 59 403 error after upgrading to apache2.4
- 58 Is this a correct way to enable htaccess in Apache 2.4.7
- 54 jQuery single selector vs .find()
- 52 How do I make man pages open in a web browser?
- 31 CSS to stop text wrapping under image
- 27 Where to place my local website starting with the 2.4.7 version of apache2?
- View more network posts →