Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 7 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 5 '16 at 22:02
- Stack Overflow 2.9k 2.9k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 222 222 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 211 211 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 151 151 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 81 python - os.getenv and os.environ don't see environment variables of my bash shell
- 45 Concatenate multiple files with same header
- 37 python - os.getenv and os.environ don't see environment variables of my bash shell
- 29 Adding comments in a fish shell function file
- 22 Pipes, how do data flow in a pipeline?
- 18 What happens when you import a package?
- 18 Is there a way to find out SSD page size on Linux/Unix? What is "physical block" in fdisk output?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.