Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 7 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 5 '16 at 22:02
- Stack Overflow 2.7k 2.7k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 221 221 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 211 211 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 151 151 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 78 python - os.getenv and os.environ don't see environment variables of my bash shell
- 42 Concatenate multiple files with same header
- 33 python - os.getenv and os.environ don't see environment variables of my bash shell
- 24 Adding comments in a fish shell function file
- 22 Pipes, how do data flow in a pipeline?
- 18 What happens when you import a package?
- 13 Is there a way to find out SSD page size on Linux/Unix? What is "physical block" in fdisk output?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.