I've been using Linux since the late '90s and have gone through a variety of distributions. At one time or another, I've been a user of Mandrake, SuSe, openSuSe, Fedora, RedHat, Ubuntu, Mint, Arch and for the past few years Linux Mint Debian Edition (which is basically Debian testing but more green).
My Linux expertise, if I can grace it with such a lofty title, is mostly on manipulating text and regular expressions since that represents a large chunk of my daily work.
Top Network Posts
- 887 How can I replace a string in a file(s)?
- 658 How can I replace a string in a file(s)?
- 260 What are the shell's control and redirection operators?
- 196 What are the shell's control and redirection operators?
- 185 What is the danger of inserting and browsing an untrusted USB drive?
- 164 Is there a way to display a countdown or stopwatch timer in a terminal?
- 114 How can I turn off swap permanently?
- View more network posts →