I've been using Linux since the late '90s and have gone through a variety of distributions. At one time or another, I've been a user of Mandrake, SuSe, openSuSe, Fedora, RedHat, Ubuntu, Mint, Arch and for the past few years Linux Mint Debian Edition (which is basically Debian testing but more green).
My Linux expertise, if I can grace it with such a lofty title, is mostly on manipulating text and regular expressions since that represents a large chunk of my daily work.
Top Network Posts
- 859How can I replace a string in a file(s)?
- 637How can I replace a string in a file(s)?
- 243What are the shell's control and redirection operators?
- 242How to redirect stderr to a file
- 185What is the danger of inserting and browsing an untrusted USB drive?
- 181What are the shell's control and redirection operators?
- 158Is there a way to display a countdown or stopwatch timer in a terminal?
- View more network posts →