Please consider joining Codidact!
- It's a truly community — and not money — driven Q&A site.
- Runs on open source engine.
- You wrote a good question in Stack but didn't get much attention because it got lost in the heavy traffic? Give Codidact a go.
I, for one, am holding back from writing good and complete content here because I dislike the way the Stack Exchange manages the site and the community. Just some reasons:
- Outrageous treatment of a former volunteer contributor, Monica Cellio.
- Cluttered user interface. You know, pop-ups, banners, dark-patterns etc. Just see this screenshot of the home page.
BadgesView all badges
Top network postsView all network posts