Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Stack Overflow 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 364 364 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Server Fault 324 324 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Software Quality Assurance & Testing 211 211 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 192 192 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 137 How to find my Subversion server version number?
- 27 How do we get TXT, CNAME and SOA records from dnspython?
- 16 Enable Ctrl+Alt+F1 Virtual Consoles in GNOME (Ubuntu 17.04+)
- 8 What Python way would you suggest to check whois database records?
- 5 ECDSA Keys Changed, SSH insecure now?
- 5 Linux - How to figure out what harddrives are attached?
- 5 Data driven testing patterns - Pros and Cons and good examples?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any bronze badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.