I received my Masters from the University of Toronto researching database scalability in the cloud. I spent a couple years working as a Web developer at Bunch working on frontend HTML/CSS/JS, backend PHP/Python/MySQL, and iPhone app (Objective-C).
I recently completed my PhD in the data systems group at the University of Waterloo. I have now joined the faculty of the Rochester Institute of Technology as an Assistant Professor.
- Stack Overflow 22.6k 22.6k 77 gold badges6767 silver badges101101 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 580 580 11 gold badge44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Server Fault 321 321 11 gold badge55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Super User 294 294 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Information Security 257 257 11 gold badge22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 140 How do I select an entire row which has the largest ID in the table?
- 140 How to delete a branch in the remote repository using EGIT?
- 106 Deleting records before a certain date
- 75 How to properly subclass dict and override __getitem__ & __setitem__
- 53 jQuery post() with serialize and extra data
- 50 How to symlink python in Homebrew?
- 32 Undoing branch creation in Mercurial
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jul 25 '12