Hopeful mathematics student with some competition level problem solving experience. Studying algebraic topology and algebraic geometry at the moment, but I feel like anyone who know anything know more than I do.
Member for 3 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 16 '20 at 6:15
- Mathematics 173k 173k 1313 gold badges147147 silver badges261261 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 4.9k 4.9k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Physics 2.2k 2.2k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 531 531 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Chess 454 454 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 153 Why are rotational matrices not commutative?
- 135 Is it impossible to perfectly fit a polynomial to a trigonometric function on a closed interval?
- 108 What, in simplest terms, is gauge invariance?
- 84 Are there primes of every possible number of digits?
- 83 Are polynomials with the same roots identical?
- 66 Can you give me some concrete examples of magmas?
- 66 What isn't a vector space?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.