I now pretty much stick to C#, nodejs and Java for Android, but explore off the beaten track when required.
Member for 10 years, 9 months
2 profile views
Last seen May 12 '11 at 1:18
- Stack Overflow 36.6k 36.6k 3737 gold badges9696 silver badges137137 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 5.2k 5.2k 33 gold badges3333 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 941 941 22 gold badges99 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Arqade 585 585 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 540 540 11 gold badge44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1802 Deep cloning objects
- 1274 Create Generic method constraining T to an Enum
- 308 What is the difference between String.Empty and "" (empty string)?
- 267 How to do joins in LINQ on multiple fields in single join
- 207 Why does ASP.NET webforms need the Runat="Server" attribute?
- 132 Very slow compile times on Visual Studio 2005
- 103 What is the C# equivalent of NaN or IsNumeric?
- View more network posts →