I now pretty much stick to C#, nodejs and Java for Android, but explore off the beaten track when required.
Member for 9 years, 2 months
2 profile views
Last seen May 12 '11 at 1:18
- Stack Overflow 19.5k 19.5k 3434 gold badges9191 silver badges132132 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 3.7k 3.7k 33 gold badges3131 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 751 751 11 gold badge77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Arqade 425 425 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 420 420 11 gold badge44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1644 Deep cloning objects
- 1108 Create Generic method constraining T to an Enum
- 277 What is the difference between String.Empty and "" (empty string)?
- 234 How to do joins in LINQ on multiple fields in single join
- 201 Why does ASP.NET webforms need the Runat="Server" attribute?
- 132 Very slow compile times on Visual Studio 2005
- 98 What is the C# equivalent of NaN or IsNumeric?
- View more network posts →