I'm a Python programmer working regularly with Raspberry Pi and Linux in general.
Twice a week we have a Linux meetup where all people, members and non-members, are invited to bring their hardware and software in and discuss problems around Linux, Computers, divers technical matters, politics and well just about everything (no, we don't mind if you are using a Mac or a Windows PC).
- Ask Ubuntu 4.1k 4.1k 77 gold badges2525 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 848 848 11 gold badge77 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 565 565 44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- The Workplace 351 351 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 153 153 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 41 SSO with SAML, Keycloak and Nextcloud
- 32 How to launch google-chrome/chromium application shortcut in fullscreen/kiosk mode
- 25 Is this co-worker relationship salvageable?
- 18 What is a "failed to create a symbolic link: file exists" error?
- 15 SSO with SAML, Keycloak and Nextcloud
- 15 What advantages does Ubuntu have over Windows as an environment for programming?
- 14 How do I set up networking/WiFi/static IP address on Raspbian/Raspberry Pi OS?
- View more network posts →