I'm a Python programmer working regularly with Raspberry Pi and Linux in general.
Twice a week we have a Linux meetup where all people, members and non-members, are invited to bring their hardware and software in and discuss problems around Linux, Computers, divers technical matters, politics and well just about everything (no, we don't mind if you are using a Mac or a Windows PC).
- Ask Ubuntu 4k 4k 77 gold badges2424 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 671 671 11 gold badge55 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 535 535 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- The Workplace 351 351 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 11 bronze badge
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 32 SSO with SAML, Keycloak and Nextcloud
- 30 How to launch google-chrome/chromium application shortcut in fullscreen/kiosk mode
- 25 Is this co-worker relationship salvageable?
- 17 What is a "failed to create a symbolic link: file exists" error?
- 15 What advantages does Ubuntu have over Windows as an environment for programming?
- 13 Is it safe to place symlinks in /bin directory ?
- 12 How do I set up networking/WiFi/static IP address?
- View more network posts →