No preferred pronoun.
Member for 3 years, 6 months
5 profile views
Last seen Oct 27 '20 at 10:16
- Retrocomputing 28.4k 28.4k 88 gold badges9090 silver badges204204 bronze badges
- Linguistics 4.1k 4.1k 1111 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 1.5k 1.5k 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Russian Language 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 895 895 99 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 84 Why do C to Z80 compilers produce poor code?
- 66 How was C ported to architectures that had no hardware stack?
- 64 Why did some early CPUs use external math chips?
- 61 What was Pong called in Britain?
- 53 How were Western computer chips reverse-engineered in USSR?
- 50 In what language(s) is the return value set by assigning to the function’s name?
- 47 Why not use fractions instead of floating point?
- View more network posts →