Top Network Posts
- 27 Why does the error message for two colons as a command (::) in bash have three colons, but a single colon give no output?
- 12 How can a load average of 0.00 exist?
- 12 How many students attended Hogwarts?
- 10 check if Gutenberg is currently in use
- 10 fallocate vs dd for swapfile?
- 9 How do I find the process with the highest load?
- 8 What's the difference between ln -s and mount --rbind?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (9)
1 How are answers ranked? [duplicate] Nov 7 '17
-3 What to do when posts are voted down for no reason? Nov 16 '17