- Stack Overflow 50.5k 50.5k 1010 gold badges8181 silver badges133133 bronze badges
- Information Security 29.4k 29.4k 55 gold badges6161 silver badges8989 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 18.7k 18.7k 66 gold badges5757 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 9.3k 9.3k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Super User 4.1k 4.1k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 875 What is an Android PendingIntent?
- 580 Submit form using a button outside the <form> tag
- 256 Why are we still using CPUs instead of GPUs?
- 236 Install Application programmatically on Android
- 165 What is the difference between: Rooting, Jailbreak, ROM, Mod, etc.?
- 112 Why would a school need to install certificates on student laptops?
- 110 How to prevent a hosting company from accessing a VM's encryption keys?
- View more network posts →
2 Use the GUI as much as possible in answers May 18 '13
0 Is using `code` styling for non-code samples okay? Aug 15 '14