Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 47 How many fair dice exist?
- 31 Remove the last N elements of a list
- 17 How the Ornstein–Uhlenbeck process can be considered as the continuous-time analogue of the discrete-time AR(1) process?
- 14 No more disk space: How can I find what is taking up the space?
- 13 Generate points efficiently between unit circle and unit square
- 10 Generating a number or string that has not been generated before?
- 9 Why does the Newton-Raphson method not converge for some functions?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any bronze badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.