Debian enthusiast, PPC/IA-64/ARM/x86/SuperH user (In that order), and GNU/Hurd developer/Linux-mm maintainer.
; 99 bottles of beer on eax mov eax, 99 how_many_bottles_of_beer_I_Have_on_the_Wall: ; Take one down sub eax, 1 ; Pass it around mov ebx, eax xor eax, eax mov eax, ebx push $1337 test eax jnz how_many_bottles_of_beer_I_Have_on_the_Wall jmp $
Member for 7 years, 8 months
13 profile views
Last seen May 5 '16 at 19:14
Top network posts
- 8 Switching to another TTY after running startx and returning breaks Xorg
- 8 Why do ratios of these Fibonacci-type sequences approach $\pi$?
- 7 Is it possible to remove mouse pointer bounds (i.e. wrap the screen)?
- 7 Virus infection in Ubuntu 14.04
- 5 Fix BSOD error 0x7B without reinstallation
- 5 "Trapping" a processes' own sysenter calls in userspace on Windows
- View more network posts →