Software professional. All missions dealing with software source code, with a strong bias towards very high quality:
- evaluating your existing software (audit),
- enhancing/extending your existing software,
- defining together then writing for you production-grade software, even from scratch, including for industrial and other highly demanding situations.
Many topics covered: signal processing (e.g. video/audio), artificial intelligence (perceive the real world and act upon it), graphical user interface, including networked architecture, web API, driving your dedicated hardware, you name it.
Project size: from one embedded system through dozens of networked PC, to software systems deployed to millions.
The bottom line: if you have a software project, need high quality, something that just works, we can work together. Contact us.
- Stack Overflow 4k 4k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.6k 1.6k 1616 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 551 551 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Super User 519 519 44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Server Fault 476 476 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 79 What is the best way to iterate over a dictionary?
- 76 How to show a GUI message box from a bash script in linux?
- 42 Run executable from php without spawning a shell
- 40 Git SSH error: "Connect to host: Bad file number"
- 40 Clickable Gnome-style notifications in Unity
- 36 The authenticity of host 'github.com (18.104.22.168)' can't be established
- 21 How to count total lines changed by a specific author in a Git repository?
- View more network posts →