Software professional. All missions dealing with software source code, with a strong bias towards very high quality:
- evaluating your existing software (audit),
- enhancing/extending your existing software,
- defining together then writing for you production-grade software, even from scratch, including for industrial and other highly demanding situations.
Many topics covered: signal processing (e.g. video/audio), artificial intelligence (perceive the real world and act upon it), graphical user interface, including networked architecture, web API, driving your dedicated hardware, you name it.
Project size: from one embedded system through dozens of networked PC, to software systems deployed to millions.
The bottom line: if you have a software project, need high quality, something that just works, we can work together. Contact us.
- Stack Overflow 4.9k 4.9k 11 gold badge3131 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.8k 1.8k 1919 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 693 693 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Server Fault 654 654 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 611 611 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 89 How to show a GUI message box from a bash script in linux?
- 75 The authenticity of host 'github.com (126.96.36.199)' can't be established
- 44 Run executable from php without spawning a shell
- 40 Git SSH error: "Connect to host: Bad file number"
- 40 Clickable Gnome-style notifications in Unity
- 23 How to count total lines changed by a specific author in a Git repository?
- 19 How can I list MACs, Ciphers and KexAlogrithms supported by my ssh server?
- View more network posts →