I graduated with a Computer Engineering degree from Georgia Tech. I liked programming and Operating Systems but little did I realize how as a professional, that's what I would be doing all day. Now I write device drivers for operating systems such as Linux and VxWorks. I also put together the root file system and toolchain in order to produce a complete BSP. I like application development and have a new responsibility of writing a portable OS abstraction layer and designing a new C++ object-driven architecture for our existing product line. To improve my team's productivity I've also build a continuous integration and automated test system. Academically I'm doing a computer vision project with the Kinect to position a robot in a room.
Top network posts
- 52 Subversion: Can I checkout, modify, and then make it a branch?
- 17 How do I change the hostname without a restart?
- 12 How do I enable non-free packages on Debian?
- 8 Ignore packages that are not currently installed when using "apt-get remove"
- 7 Script to Restart Network Manager after Resume from Sleep
- 6 How to package a systemd service?
- 5 Can't login to Ubuntu Core 16 using a second ssh key
- View more network posts →