Sometimes I code for fun and out of curiosity. After everything that I have learned, I am still wondering how to make machine think ? is statistic is enough? willing to learn and dive into the subject.
Member for 8 years, 2 months
7 profile views
Last seen May 4 at 3:24
- Ask Ubuntu 1.2k 1.2k 44 gold badges1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 1919 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Super User 264 264 11 gold badge22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 151 151 44 bronze badges
- Server Fault 127 127 77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 56 How can I upgrade specific packages using pip and a requirements file?
- 56 What's is the difference between ">" and ">>" in shell command?
- 19 Is it safe to disable baloo_file_extractor?
- 15 How to type Euro symbol in keyboard that only have `$`?
- 8 What is the difference between := and = in Go?
- 6 how to delete a test file after finished testing in python?
- 5 how to install curl 13.04 with depency error
- View more network posts →