Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 9 years, 6 months
13 profile views
Last seen May 5 at 14:32
- Cross Validated 4.2k 4.2k 44 gold badges1919 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 1.8k 1.8k 99 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 454 454 11 gold badge44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 447 447 11 gold badge44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 243 243 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 153 Can a probability distribution value exceeding 1 be OK?
- 27 What should be considered when selecting a windowing function when smoothing a time series?
- 16 Are there any good movies involving mathematics or probability?
- 15 Statistical similarity of time series
- 15 What should be considered when selecting a windowing function when smoothing a time series?
- 14 Choice of neural net hidden activation function
- 14 Closed form formula for distribution function including skewness and kurtosis?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.