Innovator, Entrepreneur, System Architect, Software Architect and Project Manager in a wide variety of business solutions.
Payment cards and systems, ISO8583, smart cards and ISO7816, cryptography systems, eftPOS/mPOS and ATM terminals and networks, web based systems. Cryptocurrency systems (XMR). IoT, Smart Home, Smart Office, Smart City solutions. C++, Python, SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Linux, Windows, TCP/IP.
 Serbia Patent Office No 58026, 24.JAN.2019 related to P-2012/0330, Class B60R 25/00
If you are afraid – don’t do it - if you are doing it – don’t be afraid! [Genghis Khan]
- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Internet of Things 720 720 11 gold badge88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 160 160 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Monero 153 153 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Server Fault 131 131 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 67 How to allow Cross domain request in apache2
- 17 How do I POST JSON data with cURL?
- 9 Raspberry Pi optimized backtrace()
- 9 How can I find echo dot's MAC address without turning it off?
- 8 Equivalence of from dual in PostgreSQL
- 6 Raspberry Pi optimized backtrace()
- 5 IPC performance: Named Pipe vs Socket
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.