Moved to ubuntu a while ago, and haven't regretted it! Its fantastic and goes along well with me wanting to help others when they in trouble :)
Profession wise, mechanical engineer and i do my day to day work in ubuntu :) got most of the software i need!
Pretoria, South Africa
Member for 10 years, 8 months
7 profile views
Last seen Feb 20 '14 at 14:45
Top network posts
- 17 How do I disable intel graphics in a hybrid graphics setup?
- 15 How to restart X Window Server from a command line?
- 11 Is there anything wrong with using dnsmasq as a dhcp server instead of isc-dhcp-server?
- 10 How does one create, caption, label and refer to a subfigure?
- 9 Can I change the dalvik cache location e.g. with a symbolic link?
- 9 Why is climbing up "monte" but climbing down is "descend" or "descend de"?
- 6 Is the Asus Xonar U3 supported?
- View more network posts →