Self-educated, adaptable, dynamic, creative, passionate and eager for knowledge. I learn very quickly and my focus shifted to technology and computers from my earliest age. At age 13, I coded my first minesweeper on a TI scientific calculator. And so I discovered I had a gift for programming, logic and algorithms. I moved forward along this path and along the path of computer graphics as well that are closely related. And I've since numerous programs and several websites to my credit. Sep. 2015
Top network posts
- 20 Best way to flatten JS object (keys and values) to a single depth array
- 6 PHP: check if class implements static method
- 6 How do I get the HTTP Status Code from an Exception thrown in Laravel?
- 5 Regex to match a username
- 5 How can you check if you are in a particular page in the WP Admin section? For example how can I check if I am in the Users > Your Profile page?
- 5 How to add a new node.js version for the Node.js Manager on Plesk?
- View more network posts →