Hello, World! I am a computer science enthusiast, hobbyist programmer, student, and technology consultant for my college. For me, computer science has been my sole focus for the better half of my life.
The first program that I made (although it was just my variation of a "Hello World") was at the young age of 12. Since then, I've been hooked on learning programming languages, concepts, and technologies.
I have a particular interest in type systems and their applications in real-world codebases.
- Software Engineering 996 996 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 806 806 11 gold badge55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 391 391 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 286 286 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 219 219 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 90 Polymorphism case study - Design pattern for morphing?
- 28 Is there any conceivable way to "turn off" a star?
- 15 Can 'sudo apt-get remove [write]' destroy my Ubuntu?
- 12 Installing KDE in Ubuntu 12.04
- 11 How does Hallmark guarantee such consistency between their Christmas movies?
- 10 Is cherry-picking commits into master (instead of merging) a good idea?
- 6 Is there a simple "Hello World" for making games?
- View more network posts →