I like to engage in "Technology Serving Community" via free software.
Consultant, Data engineer, Ubuntu member, Wikipedia contributor since 2002, ElectionAudits developer, Boulder Community Network co-founder, Internet2 consultant for IDtrust, author of pgpstat, Android enthusiast, ex-Bell Labs web/security/standards maven....
See my web site for way more: http://neal.mcburnett.org/
Member for 10 years, 5 months
8 profile views
Last seen Aug 24 '20 at 21:07
- Information Security 20.2k 20.2k 55 gold badges6767 silver badges115115 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 9.4k 9.4k 66 gold badges5656 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 3.3k 3.3k 33 gold badges3535 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Bitcoin 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 837 837 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 127 Get pandas.read_csv to read empty values as empty string instead of nan
- 96 How can I reliably erase all information on a hard drive?
- 89 What are the career paths in the computer security field?
- 74 XKCD #936: Short complex password, or long dictionary passphrase?
- 74 Why can't PySpark find py4j.java_gateway?
- 74 How to securely hash passwords?
- 72 Why should one not use the same asymmetric key for encryption as they do for signing?
- View more network posts →