I like to engage in "Technology Serving Community" via free software.
Consultant, Data engineer, Ubuntu member, Wikipedia contributor since 2002, ElectionAudits developer, Boulder Community Network co-founder, Internet2 consultant for IDtrust, author of pgpstat, Android enthusiast, ex-Bell Labs web/security/standards maven....
See my web site for way more: http://neal.mcburnett.org/
Member for 8 years, 7 months
8 profile views
Last seen Aug 25 '13 at 4:23
Top network posts
- 88 How can I reliably erase all information on a hard drive?
- 84 What are the career paths in the computer security field?
- 69 XKCD #936: Short complex password, or long dictionary passphrase?
- 63 Why can't PySpark find py4j.java_gateway?
- 62 Why should one not use the same asymmetric key for encryption as they do for signing?
- 61 How feasible is it for a CA to be hacked? Which default trusted root certificates should I remove?
- 61 How does changing your password every 90 days increase security?
- View more network posts →