I am Pharm.D. and Ph.D. in epidemiology and I currently work as a biostatistician in clinical research.
- Stack Overflow 4.2k 4.2k 33 gold badges3131 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 762 762 55 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Data Science 279 279 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 245 245 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 194 194 77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 26 dplyr mutate with conditional values
- 21 XMPP server : ejabberd vs openfire vs prosody
- 15 suppressWarnings() doesn't work with pipe operator
- 12 Reuse ggplot layers in multiple plots
- 10 GreenDao support for unique constraint on multiple columns
- 9 In survival analysis, when should we use fully parametric models over semi-parametric ones?
- 9 Would a 7805 5 V regulator drain a 9 V battery?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jul 20 '19