Significant experience in math, physics, computer science, statistics, Mathematica, C/C++/VB programming, DBMA (mostly MySQL), network design/implementation/security. I read a lot too.
- Mathematics 61.5k 61.5k 33 gold badges4141 silver badges104104 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.1k 4.1k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 2.9k 2.9k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Mathematica 2.9k 2.9k 1010 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Physics 1.7k 1.7k 88 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 132 Why would a country make a declaration of war instead of just invading?
- 111 Compiling an application for use in highly radioactive environments
- 109 Why is it called "antilog" or "anti-logarithm" rather than exponentiation?
- 74 Why would breathing pure oxygen be a bad idea?
- 70 Why would a NES game use an undocumented 1-byte or 2-byte NOP in production?
- 69 Why is radian so common in maths?
- 59 How to deal with IT help desk that does not acknowledge requests for help?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any silver badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.