- Unix & Linux 72.6k 72.6k 1111 gold badges119119 silver badges211211 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.8k 3.8k 66 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.2k 1.2k 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 976 976 11 gold badge11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 128 What's the difference between eval and exec?
- 124 Why is SE removing links and community ads about legal issues?
- 103 Hash symbols (#) turned into pound symbols (£) after catting a binary
- 87 What is the 6th character of the password hash on Linux, and why is it often a slash?
- 71 Why is the "ls" command showing permissions of files in a FAT32 partition?
- 70 Are Linux file edits directly saved into disk?
- 64 What is the specific reason to prefer bcrypt or PBKDF2 over SHA256-crypt in password hashes?
- View more network posts →