I created the name spezticle in the 1990s when I started bashing redhat 3. I got the disks in the mail. GOD was i excited! Took me a lot longer than I'm willing to admit to figure out that the required ROOT partition for install was simply / and not /root ;) I was a kid and there WAS NO GOOGLE!
- Ask Ubuntu 633 633 11 gold badge88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 445 445 22 gold badges44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Server Fault 296 296 11 gold badge55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- The Workplace 191 191 44 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 155 155 11 gold badge22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 31 What are the differences between netcat-traditional and netcat-openbsd?
- 22 Create array in loop from number of arguments
- 9 Eog random slideshow from the terminal
- 8 Should you, (and how if so), correct English for NATIVE English speaking coworkers?
- 6 How do I tell ESXi 5.5 to autostart virtual machines from ssh/CLI only?
- 5 How to use MSSQL, rebuild all indexes on all tables? MSSQL Server 2008
- View more network posts →